Q: As a Coach, how do I send and email via the app?
Q: How do I receive notifications when fields are closed?
A: Follow these instructions to receive notification when fields are closed.
- Go to www.SRYA.org
- From the top navigation bar, click Our Sports
- Navigate to the Soccer home page
- On the right hand side, you will see Field Status. under Field Status you will see a text link entitled "Text Message Alerts"
- Follow the prompts to enter your cell number, and mobile carrier. Agree to terms and conditions and click Sign Up!
- The system will send a validation code to your phone, enter the code and click Login with Validation Code
- Select the fields you want to be notified about. If you child only plays clinic, you will want to select all of the American Legion fields (Tots 1, Tots 2, Juniors 1, Juniors, 2, Seniors 1, Senors 2). If you are in Senior Clinic, you will also want to select Riva C1, Riva C2, Riva C3 since that is where your games will be played. If you child plays County or Travel please select the Riva Complex (Riva A, Riva B1, Riva B2, Riva C1, Riva C2, Riva C3)
- Enter your name and email address (use the email you signed up with). Click Update Fields